Pie was so small last winter that she barely needed a coat. She went everywhere in her car seat, which was protected by this:
Behold the JJ Cole Bundle Me, and Bundle Her, It Did.
This winter, she’s already set in the winter coat department (thanks to some fantastic hand-me-downs from friends)–but I may also decide to invest in the big girl Bundle Me for the stroller. However, let me take a moment to pretend I’m not a Practical Mom, as I run down some totally adorable (but wholly unneccesary) choices for the upcoming fall/winter. Before you yell at me because none of them have hoods, let me remind you that hoods just bunch up and get in the way in a car seat.
- Cherokee Jacket at Target, $26.99 For the tiniest Mad Men fans. The cuteness isn’t translating in this photo, so check it out on Target’s site.
- Dot Puffer Jacket, BabyGap, now $39.99 Sweet ‘n Sassy ‘n Puffy. Probably not flattering on the Chubby Baby.
- Sophie Rose Peacoat & Hat, Kohl’s, now $33 Calling all teeny Jackie O’s!
- Bow-Belt Trench, Old Navy, now $25 In case your baby is a spy. Duh.
- Levi’s Denim Jacket, Macy’s, $44 Was “Bruuuuuuuce!” your baby’s first word? If so, this is the jacket for you.